Monday, November 3, 2008

[Show Announcment] Jim Dillon Interview

I sat down with Jim Dillon on October 2nd to discuss his run for Texas House District 20. Jim is from Liberty Hill and is running a very unique campaign. Jim ran and won the Democratic primary in Spring of 2008. Jim is not your average Democract by any stretch of the imagination. He is not soliciting donations from any one. He is running a very independent campaign. Dillon says, "This nation was built by rugged individuals".

Jim aligns more with Constitution Party platform than the Democrat platform, and he said, "Republicans are conservatives in name only ... They have a fantanstic platform that they never abide by".

Jim also said, "I'm just your average 53 year old American patriot. I went to High School in Tokyo, Japan. I've work hard all my life. I've never been on welfare, and don't understand why any one else would ... with the right solutions America can be great again." I urge to listen to this interview on our web-site >>

Jim is running against Republican incumbent Dan Gattis for the seat of Texas House District 20. I'll be paying attention to this race to see how well Jim's support tracks with other Democrats in Williamson County.

No comments: