Thursday, December 18, 2008

Show Announcement: Holiday Pork Hunt

I've been struggling to get into the Giving Spirit this Christmas, so I decided to go pig hunting instead. Wow, have I been having fun! Those greasy ole' big gov'ment pigs can be hard to catch. I had to enlist the help of some top notch pork hunters. Senator Tom Coburn and a host of others have been working hard to STOP THE PIGS! Click the images below for a bit of pig hunting fun for the holidays!





Join me this Sunday, as I talk pork with Michael Quinn Sullivan. Michael is president and CEO of Empower Texans, and its premier project, Texans for Fiscal Responsibility. He also serves as treasurer of the Empower Texans PAC. I must warn you, Michael is an Aggie, not that it tells us anything about his ability to hunt pigs...

Call the Political Hope Radio Show to voice your opinion every Sunday at 4 pm CDT. You can hear us on The Word 98.5 & 99.3 KLGO FM Radio in Austin, or listen to live streaming on-line ...
www.theword993.com

We need your calls. You can still watch the game; just turn down the play-by-play and listen to Political Hope! Pick up the phone and join the discussion every Sunday at 4pm. The call in numbers are ...

(512) 637-9673 (WORD) - or - (888) 860-9673

No comments: