Sunday, February 15, 2009

Honorable Men Close Their Eyes for This Stuff

Maybe, I'm delusional. Maybe, I expect too much. Maybe, I'm just another right-wing kook. Maybe, I just don't understand what is honorable and right.

The Founding Patriots likely had far greater character than I have ever sought or can even comprehend. Many of them had educations that put mine to total shame. When I think of honorable men, I think of the many who risked their throat birthing a nation conceived in liberty. Somehow, I don't think they built our Republic with their eyes closed.

This past Red Friday "honorable" men closed their eyes and hollered "aye" for a bill they had not ever read, much less understood. I guess that's what honorable men do. When it's Friday the 13th and a horrific event is occurring, close your eyes. When the horrible stench of tyranny gets too bad to tolerate, pinch your nose, and walk right on by. (Watch Video)

I don't think so. If you are not outraged, let me incite you. This is ABSOLUTELY DISHONORABLE!!! This is the most BLOODY RED FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH in U.S. History! Were there not recent promises to do right by the American people? Were there not recent promises to clean-up Washington? Was not the Presidential campaign won on promises to restore confidence in our government?

If you are an honorable man; if you care about the U.S.A., you must call attention to this great travesty! I urge you to express outrage with the White House. How in the world can we trust men who make law with their eyes closed? This outrageous absurdity demands a loud voice of disdain!

God Save the U.S.A.

No comments: