Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nader & Baldwin Debate

I'm sure you were all glued to C-SPAN tonight as Third Party candidates Ralph Nader and Chuck Baldwin debated.

Seriously, you should be listening to these guys. The DNC & RNC both are neglecting our Great Constitution. Nader & Baldwin actually frame their responses in terms of Constitutionality. If you want to hear some reasonable discussion and debate about the issues we face, you'll find this debate refreshing (to a degree).

Click here for C-SPAN Coverage of Nader/Baldwin Debate

I know you think a Third Party vote is a wasted vote. Don't waste your breath expressing that non-sense to me. If people don't vote for your candidate, it's because they do not like your candidate! The only wasted vote is the one that is never cast.

I'm sure none of you were wasting your time watching the World Series or checking your fantasy football team, while the Foundation of Freedom is washed out from under our feet. I'm also sure you don't waste your time on media outlets that waste their time on Third Party debates. Or maybe I'm wasting my time with excessive sarcasm.

BTW: The GOP started out as a Third Party ...

God Save the U.S.A.

2 comments:

Crowm said...

I wasn't able to see this when it originally aired. However, I caught the replay on Sunday afternoon. I appreciate those responsible for allowing both men to voice their opinion (although I much more aligned with one than the other).

It's too bad major media doesn't give credence to those with limted funds and/or resources.

I voted this morning. I believe you know how I voted. It wasn't wasted.

God Bless the U.S.A.!

J. Brent Bullock said...

Amen, the only wasted vote is one never cast. I visited the local ETM (Electronic Tabluation Machine) this morning. Thanks for the comment.