Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Obama FOCA

Surely you've heard of it. It's the total rage. I can't believe you're not in the know. It's called Obama-FOCA. Oh, my gosh, let me tell you.

No, not Obama-phobia. That's for religious extremist. This is Obama-FOCA. It's for secular extremist. I'm sure you'll be so hyped, when you hear Obama's promise to one of his key supporters, the great community organization for population control.

Obama FOCA is the rave among those that support population control policies. Obama FOCA is the top priority for those that believe 15 million aborted black babies is not enough. For those that believe 50 million babies sacrificed on the altar of women's rights, Obama FOCA is the perfect choice.

Obama FOCA is not for me. I believe God gives life, and government should protect the God given right to a birth date. I believe we must do everything possible to esteem the value of a human being, all humans.

God Save the Baby Humans

No comments: